Thursday, September 29, 2022

MotoGp, Jorge Martin knows what he missed – Sportal.it

MotoGp, Jorge Martin knows what he missed – Sportal.it – ​​Ruetir

September 25, 2022

The Pramac Team rider knows what he missed

The Spanish centaur Jorge Martin spoke to the official channels of the Pramac Team, at the end of the race on the Japanese circuit of Motegi, where the 1998 class achieved third place behind Jack Miller on Ducati and Brad Binder on Ktm.

“Very happy, I rode a great race and gave it my all. I’m sure that if I had put the hard tire on the rear I could have fought for the win. Anyway it’s okay, we made a step forward and I think we could do very well in Thailand. . Congratulations to Jack “explained the second-year rider in the premier class, underlining how a different choice on the tires could have put him in contention for the final victory, despite the frenzied pace held by the Ducati driver Miller throughout the race.

©Getty Images

No result

View All Result

© Ruetir 2022. All Rights Reserved.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy. I agree

No comments:

Post a Comment