Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Fabio Quartararo heartbreak captured by new footage after MotoGP title loss – “what p***** me off the most…” | MotoGP

Francesco Bagnaia edged Quartararo in the season-finale Valencia MotoGP to claim his first title, and end Quartararo’s reign.

New pictures show Quartararo in tears and being consoled by those around him…

Crew chief Diego Gubellini: Well done. Amazing job.

Team boss Lin Jarvis: Thanks for everything, man.

Quartararo: When Pecco comes in, I’ll go and see him, then come back.

Yamaha teams: OK. Go and congratulate him. But come straight back.

Gubellini to a weeping Quartararo: You had a great race. Unfortunately the seasons are like this sometimes. Sometimes they go a bit s***. You made a few mistakes, I made a few mistakes, we have to make up for it next year.

Quartar’s friend: Bro, don’t cry, my bro. Runner up, come on. You did what you could do. Be proud. I know it’s hard, but come on.

Ducati engineers praise Quartararo: Really well done.

Yamaha garage chants: Fabio! Fabio! Fabio!

Quartararo to Gubellini: I was on the limit. I wasn’t far, but… what pisses me off the most is that under braking I was catching him but…

Jarvis to Quartararo: Yeah, we loose. Big ask. It was a strong season. Next year, look forwards, not backwards. We tried to the max but that’s all we can possibly ask for. We knew at the beginning of the year – remember the beginning of the year? – I thought the year would be much more difficult than it was. But mainly it was less because you are at your maximum.

Quartararo: Yeah, it was good. Thank you Lin.

Bagnaia: The race was a bit of a pain.

Engineers: It’s fair to say that you did not enjoy the race at all. I thought the wing that flew off was Fabio’s!

Related Articles

Bagnaia: I couldn’t ride anymore.

Engineers: I know. It was obvious from the timing. Then Brad Binder came through like a madman and overtook everyone!

Miller hands Gigi Dall’Igna a cigar: So that we can smoke right after!

Dall’Igna: Ich liebe dich.

Miller to Bagnaia: I’m so happy for you, mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment