Wednesday, August 4, 2021

MotoGP, Bagnaia and Miller are both confident that they can do well at the Red Bull Ring

The occasion is tempting and must not be missed: two races at the Red Bull Ring, a circuit that has always been friendly for the Desmosedici. Ducati has 5 wins out of 6 editions of the Austrian GP and is eager to expand its trophy cabinet. Also because his two drivers Bagnaia and Miller have to catch up 47 and 56 points respectively on Quartararo and have to do it quickly if they want to keep their championship hopes alive.

Everything is in her hands or wrists, and the vacation was useful to better prepare for the long final spurt.

“This long five-week break really helped me to recharge my batteries, and now I’m ready for the second half of the season – confirmed Pecco – I’m really looking forward to being back at my Desmosedici GP and, above all, to be back in Austria, last year I had to sit out both races here because of my leg injury. At the Red Bull Ring in 2019, my debut year in MotoGP, I had finished seventh at the Austrian GP while Ducati had won five of the six races at this circuit so far, so I’m sure we have everything we need to fight for a good result on Sunday! I’m determined to get on the right foot in this second half of the championship. “

The same goal is shared by his teammate Jack Miller.

“I’m happy to be back at work this weekend! – said the Australian in Misano. Now we have a double headed ball at the Red Bull Ring in Austria, where I just missed victory last year. In 2020 I was on the podium twice, both at the Austrian GP, ​​where I finished third, and at the Styria GP, which I finished second. This circuit has always been a happy hunting ground for Ducati, but I expect tough competition this year. Either way, we’ll do our best to be at the front and end the weekend on a high. “

No comments:

Post a Comment